XbD Signature Offering – The Room Remix
The Xtraordinary Room Remix is perfect for you if:
- you have a set budget to work with
- you have many of your own furnishings and accessories
- you just need help bringing it together to create a space that makes your heart sing
What’s the difference between my traditional interior design service and the Room Remix?
Traditional interior design typically involves both major purchases and structural changes. Traditional design could take anywhere from a few weeks to several months or longer.
A Room Remix is intended to be a quick change (typically 1-2 days) that does not typically include major purchases or structural changes.
Room Remixes start at $825 and may include:
- Level 1: Space Planning & Execution
- Level 2: Level 1 + Color Selections and Paint
- Level 3: Level 2 + Redesign options for your current furnishings
- Level 4: Level 3 + Sourcing furniture and accessories to complete the look and feel for your room
The Room Remix Process
Like traditional design, your Room Remix will always start with a design consultation. There are 2 options for the design consultation:
- Standard – I will come to your home to talk with you about your project.
- Virtual (eDesign)- we chat via Skype and you send me pictures or video of your space for evaluation.
During your consultation we’ll talk about your goals for the space, I’ll gather photos and video, and take measurements. Within a week, I will send you a rendering of what you can envision for your space!
After that, you can take all the time you need to decide if you are ready my signature room remix. Once you decide, let me know and I’ll get to work putting together a room you’ll LOVE! It all starts with YOU.
What’s the difference between the standard and the virtual Room Remix?
2 things…. communication and timing.
For a Standard Room Remix, I come to your home or office and do a Design Consultation. I provide you with a written proposal and, once agreed upon, we go under contract and I complete your installation based on the package you choose.
For a Virtual Room Remix, you send me pictures and/or video of your space and we meet online to discuss the project (basically it’s a design consultation via Skype). When you decide you want to purchase the Remix, we go under contract and then I provide you with a written proposal that will include (depending on the package you choose):
- Layout option(s)
- Color palette
- Redesign options for your current furnishings
- Sourcing new furnishings complete with vendors and (retail) pricing
Ready to take your space to the next level? Pencil me in for your design consultation or contact me directly to book it.
Still on the fence?
Take a look at the fun Room Remix below, then head over to the Portfolio to see a few more!
You can also check out the FAQ’s to get quick answers to most common questions
Sample Room Remix – The Kid Cave